- This event has passed.
Understanding and Supporting Sleep
April 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
IDFA is hosting a webinar in conjunction with the Sleep Health Foundation for our members.
Register in advance for this webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0DtIounSRcalxrPEtOqeiw
Presented by Emeritus Prof Dorothy Bruck the webinar Understanding and Supporting Sleep will address a range of topics including:
- Understanding sleep regulation
- Why do we sleep?
- Understanding our body clocks
- Light/dark cycle and its effect on sleep (including blue light and its effect on melatonin)
- Common sleep disorders including; insomnia, obstructive sleep apnoea, cramps and restless legs syndrome
- Healthy sleep tips (Sleep Hygiene)
- Sleep and Mental Health
All event times are in AEDT. If you live in a different time zone please check the time for your region.