77 Castle Street Castle Hill NSW 2124
When: Saturday 7th October
3 course meal!
Guest Speaker: Prof Connie Katelaris
Tickets: $90 Adults $35 Children (age 2-12)
Auctions! Lucky door prize! Raffles!
CONTACT us on 1800 100 198 or firstname.lastname@example.org to donate goods or prizes
Payments can be made via:
- secure credit card (link button below) Quote reference “Dance + your Surname” please. Include your email and address for tickets to be mailed out.
- Cheque posted to: IDFA PO BOX 969 Penrith NSW 2751
- Direct Deposit: IDFA BSB 032513 ACC: 251792 Reference “Dance + your Surname”.
Please fill in an order form to purchase tickets, you will be taken to the payment page when submitting your form.
Can’t attend but want to DONATE?
Money raised goes to:
- Educational resources to raise awareness of primary immune deficiencies within the Australian community (patient resource kit, booklets, patient meetings, teleconferences, Biennial National Conference, PI awareness campaigns)
- Advocacy campaign to promote IDFA’s newborn screening campaign to add Severe Combined Immune Deficiency (SCID) to the Guthrie Test to prevent further infant fatalities to the “bubble boy” syndrome
- Advocacy campaign to add Primary Immune Deficiencies to the NDIS list of disabilities