A Canberra Immunology Seminar will be held on Saturday 12th December 2015.
Place: Finkel Lecture Theatre
Building 131, Level 2, John Curtin School of Medical Research
Australian National University, Garran Rd, ACT
- Prof Matthew Cook – The Centre for Personalised Immunology
- A/Prof David Fulcher – The Immune System and Primary Immune Deficiencies
- Anastacia Wilson – SCIg (subcutaneous immunoglobulin) treatment
- Adam Friederich – Patient experience with PID and SCIg
- Christine Jeffery – IDFA (Immune Deficiencies Foundation Australia)
Afternoon tea will be provided
Researchers, medical students, health care professionals, patients and their families are welcome to attend.