There are several ways you can help:
I – Inform others about PID
D – Donate Blood or Plasma
- whole blood or
- apherisis (see the Red Cross info about apherisis)
Find a Red Cross Donor Centre
F – Financially assist with a donation
IDFA is a registered company ACN: 117 585 976 ABN: 99 117 585 976 and a registered charity with charitable status under the Australian Income Tax Assessment Act. All donations over $2 are tax deductible. Donations can be made:
- By cheque posted to IDFA PO Box 969 Penrith NSW 2751
- By direct credit to:Immune Deficiencies Foundation Australia (IDFA) Westpac BSB: 032-513 Account: 251784 Reference “DON” and your “surname”.
Please complete the form below with your address and a tax deductible receipt will be posted to you.
IDFA thanks our generous donors.
A – Advocate for our members
Support our advocacy campaigns to
1. Have subcutaneous immunoglobulin (SCIg) funded in Australia and used as a choice of treatment for members
Read the IDFA EO Subcut Submission Nov 2012 for SCIg to be funded in Australia. If you are a member, download the IDFA Member SCIg Submission and send it to the Health Minister and your local MP. If you are not a member but support this issue, download the IDFA non-member SCIg Submission for SCIg funding.
2. Introduce newborn screening for PIDs, especially SCID
Complete the form below to support these.
Like to know more about Primary Immune Deficiencies?
IDFA are committed to raising awareness of Primary Immune Deficiencies in Australia. If your organisation would like to know more about Primary Immune Deficiencies and IDFA, contact us.