IDFA appreciates the value of donors.
IDFA receives no government funding and relies on community support to:
- Continue educating the general and medical community about primary and secondary immune deficiencies
- Keep advocating on behalf of people living with immune deficiencies
- Continue providing free membership resource packs and booklets
- Provide newsletters
- Hold patient teleconferences
- Organise patient meetings and Biennial National Conference
- Provide practical and emotional support services to members and their families
- Lobby the government for the addition of newborn screening for SCID (Severe Combined Immune Deficiency – the “bubble boy disease) to the Guthrie heel prick test at birth to save infant lives
To make a donation to IDFA (tax deductible):
Donate now through our Westpac secure site. Use “Donation” as your Reference Number.
Donate to SCID Newborn Screening through our Westpac secure site. Use “SCID Donation” as your Reference Number.
Purchase a Primary Immunodeficiency Awareness Pin $10 (tax deductible donation)
Buy a PIN(s) now through our Westpac secure site. Use “PIN Donation” as your reference number. Complete the address and order form below so we can post the PIN(s) out to you.
Purchase Pins via Direct Debit – IDFA BSB: 032513 ACC: 251792 REF : PIN + your surname. Please email [email protected] and a tax deductible receipt will be issued via email.
- Donations over $500 will receive a Certificate of Appreciation.
- Donations over $1,000 will be referenced with logo and link in our Sponsors Page.
- Please note all currency is in Australian dollars.
Products and Conferences
Credit Card Pay for products, IDFA conferences through our Westpac secure site. Use “Product” or “Conference” as your reference number.
International Entertainment Invoices
To pay an International Entertainment invoice, (purchase tickets to shows – Razzamatazz, Circus Quirkus or World of Magic) please refer to your show Project Manager.
IDFA BSB: 032513 ACC: 251792 REF : DON + your surname. Please email [email protected] and a tax deductible receipt will be issued via email.
IDFA PO box 969 Penrith NSW 2751.
Print and Post
Download our IDFA Donation Form. Print and Post or email it.
Non -cash donations:
We accept “Goods in Kind” and “Goods Donations” for our Charity Auction Nights. Contact us at [email protected]
IDFA is a Registered Charity.