IDFA appreciates the value of donors.
Donations help us support IDFA patients and families. To make a donation to IDFA (tax deductible):
Donate now through our Westpac secure site. Use “DON/SCID/PIN” as your Reference Number.
IDFA receives no government funding and relies on community support to:
- Continue educating the general and medical community about primary and secondary immune deficiencies
- Keep advocating on behalf of people living with immune deficiencies
- Continue providing free membership resource packs and booklets
- Provide newsletters
- Hold patient teleconferences
- Organise patient meetings and Biennial National Conference
- Provide practical and emotional support services to members and their families
- Lobby the government for the addition of newborn screening for SCID (Severe Combined Immune Deficiency – the “bubble boy disease) to the Guthrie heel prick test at birth to save infant lives
Donate any amount over $2 – A card will be sent on your behalf to the recipient. Order here.
For $10 why not purchase an awareness PIN?
Your purchase is tax deductible and the PIN raises awareness of Primary Immune Deficiencies.
Buy a PIN(s) now through our Westpac secure site. Use “PIN Donation” as your reference number. Complete the address and order form below so we can post the PIN(s) out to you.
Direct Debit – IDFA BSB: 032513 ACC: 251792 REF : DON/PIN/SCID + your surname. Please email [email protected] and a tax deductible receipt will be issued via email.
- Donations over $500 will receive a Certificate of Appreciation.
- Donations over $1,000 will be referenced with logo and link in our Sponsors Page.
- Please note all currency is in Australian dollars.
Credit Card Pay for events, products, IDFA conferences through our Westpac secure site. Use “Product” or “Conference” as your reference number.
International Entertainment Invoices
To pay an International Entertainment invoice, (purchase tickets to shows – Razzamatazz, Circus Quirkus or World of Magic) please refer to your show Project Manager.
IDFA BSB: 032513 ACC: 251792 REF : DON + your surname. Please email [email protected] and a tax deductible receipt will be issued via email.
IDFA PO box 969 Penrith NSW 2751.
Print and Post
Download our IDFA Donation Form. Print and Post or email it.
Non -cash donations:
We accept “Goods in Kind” and “Goods Donations” for our Charity Auction Nights. Contact us at [email protected]
IDFA is a Registered Charity.