IPOPI & IDFA Resources (order all brochures and booklets here)
PDF Versions of resources:
10 Warning Signs 2017 Poster
CGD – Chronic Granulomatous Disease
CVID – Common Variable Immunodeficiency
XLA – X-Linked Agammaglobulinemia
SCID – Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
WAS – Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
ASCIA is the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy.
IDFNZ is the Immune Deficiencies foundation of New Zealand.
- Living with Primary Immune Deficiency Disorders
- Selective IgA
- X-linked Agammaglobulinaemia
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- What is IVIg Therapy?
- A Transplant…what’s that?
- PID – A guide for teachers
- Be a detective – The Immune System
- Be a detective – What is Blood?